Frozen Banana Latte
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's the scoop on this frosty java specialty drink? You can make your own frozen banana lattes for half the price of the coffeehouses!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups strong black coffee
- 3/4 cup half & half or milk
- 2 frozen bananas, cut in half (see Tip)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
What To Do:
- In a blender jar, combine all ingredients and blend until frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Bananas too ripe to eat? No need to throw them out! Just freeze them to use in this recipe, a fruit smoothie, or for banana bread.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!