Lemon-Lime Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup lemonade mix
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine water, pineapple juice, sugar, and lemonade mix, stiffing until the sugar and lemonade mix have dissolved.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add individual scoops of sherbet to the punch bowl. Add ginger ale, mix well, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!