Lemon-Lime Sherbet Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup lemonade mix
- 1 quart lime sherbet, softened
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
What To Do:
- In a punch bowl, combine water, pineapple juice, sugar, and lemonade mix, stiffing until the sugar and lemonade mix have dissolved.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add individual scoops of sherbet to the punch bowl. Add ginger ale, mix well, and serve.