We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a healthier way to start your day, our Lollipop Smoothie is the way to go. It's packed with nutrient-rich fruits and veggies that'll leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pear, cored and cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (see Note)
- 1 cup kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup pistachios or walnuts (optional)
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you prefer to leave out the coconut milk, you can substitute with water.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!