We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
For a healthier way to start your day, our Lollipop Smoothie is the way to go. It's packed with nutrient-rich fruits and veggies that'll leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pear, cored and cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (see Note)
- 1 cup kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup pistachios or walnuts (optional)
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you prefer to leave out the coconut milk, you can substitute with water.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!