We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
For a healthier way to start your day, our Lollipop Smoothie is the way to go. It's packed with nutrient-rich fruits and veggies that'll leave you feeling satisfied without the guilt!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 pear, cored and cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (see Note)
- 1 cup kale sprouts (Lollipops) washed and stems trimmed
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup pistachios or walnuts (optional)
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
If you prefer to leave out the coconut milk, you can substitute with water.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!