We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your friends and get to sippin' on this ultra satisfying Millennium Cocktail. It's so refreshingly sweet and tart, you'll pass this recipe down for generations. Serve it in a mason jar and garnish with strawberries for a picture perfect presentation!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 large fresh strawberries
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, whiskey, water, ice, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Blend 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, or until slushy. Add the strawberries and blend an additional 10 seconds, just until the strawberries are broken up.
- Place remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Dip the rim of each of 4 champagne glasses into the cocktail mixture then into sugar until the rims are coated.
- Fill glasses with the cocktail mixture and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!