We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab your friends and get to sippin' on this ultra satisfying Millennium Cocktail. It's so refreshingly sweet and tart, you'll pass this recipe down for generations. Serve it in a mason jar and garnish with strawberries for a picture perfect presentation!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 large fresh strawberries
What To Do:
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, whiskey, water, ice, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Blend 15 to 20 seconds on high speed, or until slushy. Add the strawberries and blend an additional 10 seconds, just until the strawberries are broken up.
- Place remaining sugar in a shallow bowl. Dip the rim of each of 4 champagne glasses into the cocktail mixture then into sugar until the rims are coated.
- Fill glasses with the cocktail mixture and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!