We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The popular mojito, a rum drink, gets its zing from fresh mint leaves. Mix these up and add zing to your next adult party.
What You'll Need:
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup ice
What To Do:
- Place mint leaves in a tall glass. Add sugar and lime wedges. Muddle well with a wooden spoon or a muddler (see Note).
- Add remaining ingredients then stir well and serve immediately.
- Muddling means to mash the ingredients together. Muddlers are available at most kitchenware stores, but a wooden spoon works fine. If you'd like, garnish with an additional sprig of mint and/or a lime slice.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!