We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The popular mojito, a rum drink, gets its zing from fresh mint leaves. Mix these up and add zing to your next adult party.
What You'll Need:
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 lime, cut into 3 wedges
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 3/4 cup ice
What To Do:
- Place mint leaves in a tall glass. Add sugar and lime wedges. Muddle well with a wooden spoon or a muddler (see Note).
- Add remaining ingredients then stir well and serve immediately.
- Muddling means to mash the ingredients together. Muddlers are available at most kitchenware stores, but a wooden spoon works fine. If you'd like, garnish with an additional sprig of mint and/or a lime slice.
- For other tempting treats, download our Recipes for Romance: 30 Valentine's Day Desserts and Drink Recipes free eCookbook.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!