Peach Banana Blossom
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A refreshing dessert that will excite any taste buds. We promise you can't go wrong with this Peach Banana Blossom treat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 ripe banana, sliced (see Note)
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup frozen vanilla yogurt or ice cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peach slices
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process just until smooth. Add peach slices, a few at a time, processing just until smooth after each addition. Serve immediately.
For the ultimate thick shake, freeze the banana slices, too! Yum-my!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!