Soda Fountain Root Beer Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Soda Fountain Root Beer Float is a long-time classic sure to bring back fond memories! Between the creamy vanilla and frothy, carbonated foam, who can resist this nostalgic and delicious treat?
What You'll Need:
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1 cup chilled root beer soda
- Whipped cream and cherry for garnish
What To Do:
- In a tall glass, add one scoop ice cream. Pour in half the root beer soda, add the remaining scoop of ice cream and root beer.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.
Make sure you use a straw and a long-handled spoon to help you enjoy every last bit. (It gives that old-fashioned ice cream fountain look, too!)
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.