We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a creepy drink idea for your Halloween party! The kids will love both the look and taste of this spooky green punch. And, you can easily add your favorite liquor for your adults-only party!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
What To Do:
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
- Add the soda and cherry juice; mix well. Serve in individual glasses over ice.
If you're making this to serve in a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.