We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As the sun comes up for the first time in the new year, let's welcome it with a colorful, refreshing drink that'll make our eyes open wide . . . our smiles, too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chilled orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups chilled cranberry juice
- 2 cups chilled Asti Spumanti or other sparkling sweet wine
- 1 orange, cut into 6 slices
What To Do:
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange and cranberry juices; mix well. Divide among six champagne or wine glasses.
- Add 1/2 cup Asti Spumanti to each glass and garnish with the orange slices. Serve immediately.
This is the perfect way to use up the leftover Asti Spumanti or champagne from New Year's Eve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!