Ultimate Root Beer Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anyone who loves ice cream sodas will want to try this one. Our Ultimate Root Beer Float, is an ice cream soda fountain favorite sure to conjure up tasty memories.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup finely crushed root beer barrel candy (about 18 candies)
- 2 bottles (1 liter each) chilled root beer soda
What To Do:
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ice cream and candy; mix well.
- Shape into 6 well-rounded scoops and place on the baking sheet. Freeze until firm, or until ready to use.
- Fill 6 tall glasses or mugs three-quarters full with root beer soda and top each with a scoop of the ice cream mixture.
Make sure to not overfill the glasses with the root beer because you'll need room for the foam that forms when you add the ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!