We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab the garlic, because you'll be fighting off the vampires after you whip up this fruity concoction! Vampire Sangria is sure to be a hit at your Halloween or other parties.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed and cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What To Do:
- In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, limeade and lemonade concentrates; add wine and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!