We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Luscious and rich-tasting, our easy blender Watermelon Lemonade recipe is sure to quench even the biggest thirst. Chunks of seedless watermelon make for an exciting flavor option for this favorite summer sipper.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 8 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3 cups sugar
What To Do:
- Place watermelon in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour watermelon puree into a large pitcher, add remaining ingredients, and stir until sugar has dissolved. Serve over ice or chill until ready to serve.
- We like to garnish each glass with a slice of watermelon for a fun summertime look!
- Try our Strawberry Spritzer for another "stay cool" option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!