Anytime Cookie Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 dozen cookie balls
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Do you need a dessert that can go to school, to work, and even be ready-to-go when you get unexpected company? These will do all that! They're ready for anytime, anywhere (and they travel so well, too)!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended.
- Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes then place cookies on cooling rack to cool. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as you wait till they're completely cooled before storing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.