Back to School Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Wanna have a great lunchbox cookie that's sure to make the grade? Mix and bake up some scrumptious Back to School Cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 graham cracker squares, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, combine cake mix, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Stir in cracker crumbs and chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes; remove cookies to wire racks to cool.
NOTE: These homemade cookies freeze really well, so go ahead and make an extra batch to keep on hand.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.