Banana Bread Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
They'll go bananas over these tempting cookies. Banana Bread Bites taste just like a classic banana bread, but fit right in our cookie jar! Yes, a recipe for mini banana bread bites that are maxi on taste!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ripe mashed bananas (about 3)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat thoroughly. Beat in mashed bananas and vanilla until well combined. Gradually blend in flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!