Black and White Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 18 Cookies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 27 Min
We've got a split personality cookie coming your way! These black and white cookies get the best of both worlds with an appealing color contrast you'll love.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package white cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces (half a 16-ounce container) chocolate frosting
- 8 ounces (half a 16-ounce container) vanilla frosting
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, and eggs; mix well. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Frost half of the flat side of each cookie with vanilla frosting and the other half with chocolate frosting. Serve, or cover loosely until ready to serve.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.