We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 dozen breakfast cookies
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Instead of serving individual breakfast shakes and granola, why not combine them into a new form to make Breakfast Cookies?
What You'll Need:
- 4 1/2 cups granola cereal with raisins, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 (1.25-ounce) envelope vanilla instant breakfast drink mix (see Option)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1-1/2 cups cereal in a shallow dish, breaking up larger pieces; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, instant breakfast mix, and egg until smooth. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon; beat until thoroughly combined. Add remaining 3 cups cereal; beat until well mixed.
- Form into 1-inch balls and coat in reserved cereal, rolling to coat completely. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until firm and light golden. Serve warm, or allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
It's easy to change the flavor of these cookies simply by using a different-flavored breakfast drink mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.