Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 1/2 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
When it comes to simple cookie recipes, this one can't be beat. Start with cake mix and in a few easy steps, end up with a freshly baked batch of Snickerdoodles!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix (see Note)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, butter, egg, and vanilla with a spoon until dough forms. (Some dry mix will remain.) Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in sugar mixture, then place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until set. Remove from baking sheets to cooling racks.
We tested this recipe with both the 18.25 ounce box as well as a 15.25 ounce box of cake mix and both batches of cookies came out the same. Either size box will work for this recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.