Candy Wrap Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two ingredients are all that's required to whip up these delightful treats!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8-ounce) package miniature chocolate-coated caramel and creamy nougat bars
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices. Wrap each slice around 1 miniature candy bar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 13 to 14 minutes. Cool 1 minute; remove to a wire rack. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired.
Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Granny's Apple Pie Cookies
- Holly Crackles
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Mini Pecan Tassies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles