Carrot Cake Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 16 Min
It's pretty hard to find after-school snacks that not only taste good but are nutritious, too. Well, our Carrot Cake Cookies are a way to sneak healthy veggies into snack time.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package carrot cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 carrots, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pineapple, raisins, carrots, eggs, and oil; beat 3 to 4 minutes, or until well blended. Stir in walnuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely before serving.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Some people think the best part of carrot cake is the cream cheese frosting, so you may want to frost these with prepared or homemade cream cheese frosting.
Want even more tasty cake mix recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!