Cherry Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Test Kitchen's easy recipe for Cherry Mint Cookies will rival anything you can buy at the best bakery. Add your own TLC and these festive cookies will do you proud.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate mint parfait thin candies
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate cherry thin candies
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs until well blended. Stir in chopped candies; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until firm. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Before baking, garnish each cookie with some additional coarsely chopped candies — maybe a few mint and a few cherry.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!