Cherry Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cherry and mint come together to form a holiday-special cookie that'll rival anything you can buy at the bakery. With your own TLC and just five simple ingredients, you can whip up these delightful Cherry Mint Cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped chocolate mint parfait thin candies
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, and eggs until well blended. Stir in chopped candies and cherries; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until firm. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Before baking, garnish each cookie with some additional coarsely chopped candies and cherries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!