We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Easy-as-can-be and fruit-chunky, too. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add remaining ingredients, except crushed corn flakes, and blend well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, then roll balls in crushed corn flakes. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- 10 Easy Cookie Bar Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Magic Microwave Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Grandma's Spice Cookies