We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Easy-as-can-be and fruit-chunky, too. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add remaining ingredients, except crushed corn flakes, and blend well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, then roll balls in crushed corn flakes. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies