Chocolate Confetti Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Bring back the days of sharing a double-dipped chocolate ice cream cone covered with rainbow sprinkles. Yes, you can get that same classic combination in a cookie recipe...our Chocolate Confetti Cookies.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles (see Note)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well. On lowest speed of an electric mixer, add the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend well. Stir in the melted chocolate chips and the sprinkles; mix well.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half into a 2-inch-diameter log. Wrap each log in waxed paper and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, or freeze 1 hour, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Slice cookies 1/4-inch thick and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm.
- For a more chocolatey look, use chocolate sprinkles instead of rainbow.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.