Chocolate Covered Raisin Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recently, when I was about to add the raisins to a favorite cookie recipe, I discovered that we were out of raisins, but I realized that we did have some chocolate-covered raisins. Can you guess what I did? Yup, I used those instead...and was my family glad I did!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups (about 14 ounces) chocolate-covered raisins
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and sugars. Beat with an electric beater until fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and continue to beat until creamy. Gradually add the flour and baking powder, mixing until well combined. With a spoon, stir in the chocolate-covered raisins. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the edges are golden. Transfer the cookies immediately to a cool, flat surface.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.