We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you make these, you'll see where they got their name, because they look like miniature haystacks! I bet you never thought you'd be putting chow mein noodles into cookies, huh?
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 package (6 ounces) chow mein noodles, coarsely broken
What To Do:
- Place the chocolate and peanut butter chips and the vegetable shortening in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute then stir the mixture. Microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring frequently, until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. With a spoon, stir in the chow mein noodles until well combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a waxed-paper lined cookie sheet. Chill for about 1 hour, or until firm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.