We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're gonna fall in love with this unexpected cookie recipe because it's so darn easy and absolutely delicious. Our no-bake Chocolate Haystacks use a not-so-traditional ingredient to give that "haystack" look and deliver a decadent peanut butter and chocolate flavor you just can't resist.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 (6-ounce) package chow mein noodles, coarsely broken
What To Do:
- Place the chocolate and peanut butter chips and the vegetable shortening in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute then stir the mixture. Microwave for 15-second intervals, stirring frequently, until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth. With a spoon, stir in the chow mein noodles until well combined. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a waxed-paper lined cookie sheet. Chill for about 1 hour, or until firm.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!