Chocolate Oatmeal Freckles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you like the rich tastes of chocolate and butterscotch, these are for you . . .
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in the oats, chocolate and butterscotch chips, and the walnuts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen.
- Baking these for 9 to 10 minutes will give you chewy cookies. If you prefer them crispier, bake them for an additional 2 to 3 minutes...it's up to you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!