Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Dozen Truffles
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Your favorite cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies get all dressed up and transformed into decadent truffles. Roll 'em in a variety of toppings for an oh-so-lovely presentation. Invite your friends over for coffee, and enjoy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-ounce) sweet chocolate bar
- 20 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1 cup toasted almonds, ground
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped orange rind
- toppings: powdered sugar, ground toasted almonds & unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Melt chocolate in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cookie crumbs and next 4 ingredients. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, washing hands as necessary. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
- Roll 1 dozen balls in powdered sugar, 1 dozen in ground toasted almonds, and 1 dozen in unsweetened cocoa. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Show off your American pride by serving up these Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfaits at your Memorial Day barbecue. Made with a frozen blueberry pie shortcut, creamy vanilla ice cream, and strawberry toppings, this dessert isn't just summer-refreshing, its also super easy to put together!
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cowboy Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes