We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dessert is usually sweet, but how often is it this pretty? Use multicolored marshmallows to create a sweet that swirls with color!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) multicolored miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut, divided
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the vanilla and walnuts. Cool the mixture for about 15 minutes, until cool but not to the point of hardening.- Fold in the marshmallows and stir until well coated.
- Spoon half of the mixture lengthwise down the center of an 18-inch piece of waxed paper. Shape into a 12 x 2" log and place at one edge of the waxed paper. Sprinkle 1/2 cup coconut over the remainder of the waxed paper.
- Roll the log over the coconut, evenly coating the outside of the entire log. Wrap the log tightly in the waxed paper, folding the ends snugly. Repeat with the other half of the marshmallow mixture and the remaining 1/2 cup coconut.- Chill until firm, at least 2 hours or overnight. Unwrap each log and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Yields about 4 dozen cookies.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Granny's Apple Pie Cookies
- Holly Crackles
- Mini Pecan Tassies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles