Cinnamon Pecan Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 42 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 12 Min
We've taken a traditional sugar cookie recipe, and added a twist with cinnamon, sugar, and pecans.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
What To Do:
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and sugar. Add egg, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth. Stir in pecans and flour and knead lightly until a soft dough forms. Divide dough in half, then wrap each half in wax paper to form a cylinder about 1-1/2-inches in diameter.
Refrigerate dough until firm, about 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray. Cut dough into 1/4-inch slices and arrange on baking sheets. Sprinkle cookie slices generously with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from baking sheets and place on wire racks to cool.
Want to find even more fantastic cookie recipes like this one? Check out our free eCookbook, Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Pecan Tassies
- Cake Mix Cookies