We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
- READY IN
- 16 Min
Try flipping your muffin tins over and using the bottoms to make edible cookie cups. What colorful, fun treats you can make by filling them with lots of different fillings! The combinations are endless.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18- to 20-ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough, any flavor
- Assorted fillings (optional)
What To Do:
- Freeze packaged dough for an hour, until firm. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Turn a regular-sized muffin tin (or tins) upside down and spray bottom(s) with cooking spray. Slice firm dough into 1/2-inch slices and place a slice on each cup.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes, until dough has baked around cups and turned golden brown. Cool cups 5 to 10 minutes before carefully removing them from pan(s).
The cups are very delicate, so remove them gently. If any do break, it's not a problem, just eat those plain as regular cookies. Fill sugar cookie cups with pie filling or fresh-cut fruit and whipped cream for individual pies. Or how about making chocolate chip cookie cups and filling them with chocolate pudding? WOW!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies