We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a tart? Our homemade cookie tarts are a combo of both and a cinch to make. Store-bought chocolate chip cookies are smothered in whipped topping and garnished with fresh fruit and chocolate to create this homemade dessert treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 large bakery-style chocolate chip cookies
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What To Do:
- Spread whipped topping evenly over the top of each cookie.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the outer edge of each cookie, and strawberry slices in the center.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat.
- With a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the fruit tarts; let the chocolate set. Serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!