Cottage Cheese Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 7 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
My mom used to make these for my aunt who likes a very soft cookie that isn't too sweet.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 pound cottage cheese, undrained
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine melted butter, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, flour, and eggs until blended. Stir in cottage cheese, milk, and vanilla.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Let stand 2 minutes; then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and cool on a wire rack.
These cookies don't freeze well, so you'd better invite a whole gang over to help eat 'em all!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.