Cottage Cheese Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
If you prefer a cookie that's not too sweet and has a soft, pillowy texture to it, then these Cottage Cheese Cookies are just for you. Our Cottage Cheese Cookies are simply delicious!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound cottage cheese, undrained
- confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, granulated sugar, salt, baking powder, flour, eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat until blended. Add cottage cheese; mix well.
- Roll dough into 1-1/2-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden on bottom. Let cool, then sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
These cookies don't freeze well, so you'd better invite a whole gang over to help eat 'em all!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Granny's Apple Pie Cookies
- Holly Crackles
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Mini Pecan Tassies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles