We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Dozen Drops
- 2 Hr 40 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
We promise you'll be dreaming about how dreamy these meringues are once you taste one. And it only takes 3 simple ingredients to make them - even dreamier!
What You'll Need:
- 8 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric beater until foamy. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Drop by 1/4-cupfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes. Turn oven off. Let meringues stand in oven with door closed 30 minutes.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate on flat sides of meringues. Let stand on wax paper 2 hours.
Make meringue truly dreamy by following some basic guidelines: Let the egg whites sit at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before beating. Be sure your bowl and beaters are completely clean with no oil residue. Then add your sugar gradually until stiff peaks form. You'll have light-as-air meringue before you know it!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters