English Tea Pastries
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's tea time! Don't you just love the British tradition of having tea and cakes every afternoon? How 'bout making these easy pastries for your own tea time?
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerator crescent rolls (8 rolls per package)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry or raspberry fruit preserves or jam
- 1 tablespoon chopped blanched almonds
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate crescent rolls into individual triangles. Cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles. Put 1/2 teaspoon preserves in the middle of each triangle.
- From the top points of the triangles, roll up each piece of dough and place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush with butter and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Bake 20 minutes, until golden. When cool, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve.
Makes 16 pastries.
These are quick throw-together treats that are perfect for dunking in tea and coffee, too. And remember, make as many as you need by using more packages of crescent rolls (and everything else, too!).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.