Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These eye-popping chocolate chip cookies are too big for your cookie jar, but they're so good they won't last long anyhow! Our recipe for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies is one you'll want to bake and eat today.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs. Gradually blend in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips; form into 13 balls then flatten the balls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes, until edges are brown. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
Makes 13 cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.