Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These eye-popping chocolate chip cookies are too big for your cookie jar, but they're so good they won't last long anyhow! Our recipe for Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies is one you'll want to bake and eat today.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy. Beat in the eggs. Gradually blend in the flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips; form into 13 balls then flatten the balls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes, until edges are brown. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
Makes 13 cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?