We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Granola Cookies are great for your kids' lunchboxes. Come to think of it, they're sure to make everybody happy!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups granola cereal, any flavor, slightly crushed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, the sugars, vanilla, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until set but not hard. Cool 1 minute then remove from baking sheets.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.