We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Granola Cookies are great for your kids' lunchboxes. Come to think of it, they're sure to make everybody happy!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups granola cereal, any flavor, slightly crushed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, the sugars, vanilla, and egg. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes, or until set but not hard. Cool 1 minute then remove from baking sheets.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!