Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll just love taking a bite out of one of our Hello Dolly Cookie Tarts. They're our take on a famous recipe that used to come on the back of a can of sweetened condensed milk! We like to pair our gooey tarts with a glass of cold milk for an unforgettable dessert experience!
What You'll Need:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place foil baking cups in muffin pans, and lightly coat baking cups with cooking spray.
- Cut cookie dough into 24 (1/4-inch) slices, then press onto the bottom and two-thirds up sides of liners with floured fingers. Sprinkle each cup evenly with coconut, chocolate chips, and pecans; evenly pour condensed milk over top.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tarts are lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.