Holiday Cherry Nut Logs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen slices
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- READY IN
- 4 Hr 5 Min
These make edible holiday gift treats that "yule" love...and so will your gang, but they're so versatile they're welcome any time of year at all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar; mix well.
- Form mixture into 4 equal-size logs.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish and roll logs in sugar, coating completely.
- Wrap each log in plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm.
- Slice just before serving.
Make colorful holiday gifts by wrapping these logs in colored plastic wrap or cellophane and tying with ribbons.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.