Holiday Chocolate Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate chip cookies seem to be everyone's favorite, so don't forget to include them in your holiday cookie spread. This festive version uses red and green candies to add plenty of holiday cheer.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini red and green colored candy coated chocolates
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in candies, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies on wire racks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!