Holiday Chocolate Chippers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate chip cookies seem to be everyone's favorite, so don't forget to include them in your holiday cookie spread. This festive version uses red and green candies to add plenty of holiday cheer.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini red and green colored candy coated chocolates
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, granulated sugar, and butter until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in candies, then drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool cookies on wire racks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!