We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 cookies
- 35 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Need a star entry for your holiday cookie platter? Add some holiday cookie cheer with our Holly Crackles. They're bite-sized wreath-shaped cookies that look as good as they taste - and they always disappear in a flash.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 30 large marshmallows (a 10-ounce bag contains 38 to 40)
- 1 teaspoon green food color (or more, if desired)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- Red-hot cinnamon candies, for decorating
What To Do:
- Line two baking sheets with wax paper. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter and marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in food color and vanilla. Stir in cornflakes.
- Drop mixture 1 tablespoon at a time, onto wax paper; decorate with candies. Let stand 30 minutes, or until cool.
- You can make these an Easter or springtime treat, too. Use pastel food color and jelly beans and call them Birds' Nests!
- We love gifting this homemade candy during the holidays! For even more Christmas candy recipes be sure to download our free eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!