We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 36 cookies
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
Need a star entry for your holiday cookie platter? Add some holiday cookie cheer with our Holly Crackles. They're bite-sized wreath-shaped cookies that look as good as they taste - and they always disappear in a flash.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 30 large marshmallows (a 10-ounce bag contains 38 to 40)
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons green food color
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- Red-hot cinnamon candies, for decorating
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan, melt butter and marshmallows over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
When melted, remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon food color and the vanilla. Add more food color, if desired. Stir in cornflakes.
- Drop mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, onto wax paper. Decorate with candies. Let stand 30 minutes, or until cool.
- You can make these an Easter or springtime treat, too. Use pastel food color and jelly beans and call them Birds' Nests!
- We love gifting this homemade candy during the holidays! For even more Christmas candy recipes be sure to download our free eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!