Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 9 Min
If you like the rich taste of chocolate and the goodness of oatmeal, these easy drop cookies are for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 (6-ounce) package (1 cup) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate chips, and the walnuts; mix well then drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes (see Note). Cool 1 minute on pans then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Baking these for 9 to 10 minutes will give you chewy cookies. If you prefer them crispier, bake them for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. It's up to you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!