We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If these Italian anise cookies could talk, they'd say, "Dunk me!" again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons anise extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the eggs and sugar. Add anise extract. Slowly beat in flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth and creamy then drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oblong shapes about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Store these anise cookies in an airtight container and they should last for weeks.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Cake Mix Cookies