We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If these Italian anise cookies could talk, they'd say, "Dunk me!" again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons anise extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the eggs and sugar. Add anise extract. Slowly beat in flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth and creamy then drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oblong shapes about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Store these anise cookies in an airtight container and they should last for weeks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!