We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If these Italian anise cookies could talk, they'd say, "Dunk me!" again and again.
What You'll Need:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons anise extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the eggs and sugar. Add anise extract. Slowly beat in flour, baking powder, and salt until smooth and creamy then drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oblong shapes about 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden.
Makes about 30 cookies.
Store these anise cookies in an airtight container and they should last for weeks.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!