Laura's Chocolate Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Laura's Chocolate Chocolate Cookies are made by Darlene from New Hartford, New York, every year for Christmas in honor of her mom, Laura, who shared the recipe with her.
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, optional
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream oil, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, and eggs. Gradually add dry ingredients and continue to mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies