Laura's Chocolate Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Laura's Chocolate Chocolate Cookies are made by Darlene from New Hartford, New York, every year for Christmas in honor of her mom, Laura, who shared the recipe with her.
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup nuts, optional
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream oil, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, vanilla, and eggs. Gradually add dry ingredients and continue to mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!