Layered Cookie Wreath
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be the star of the Christmas cookie swap this year with this creative layered cookie wreath. It looks pretty enough to be a decoration, so make sure everyone knows it's edible too!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (18 ounces each) packages refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- 1/4 cup red-hot cinnamon candies
What To Do:
- Roll out the cookie dough according to the package directions for rolled cookies. Using a holly leaf-shaped cookie cutter, cut out the dough and bake according to the package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the food color and mix well.
- Frost the cookies; place three candies in a cluster at one end of each holly leaf. Allow to set completely, then arrange the cookies on a large platter to form a wreath, layering several clusters of cookies over each other.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Potato Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies