Macadamia Nut Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
You can't go wrong with this cookie, whether you use it to fill your everyday cookie jar or to highlight your holiday cookie platter. The Old World taste and buttery nutty goodness come through in every bite.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat flour, butter, oats, granulated sugar, and vanilla until a dough forms. Stir in nuts; mix well then roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until bottoms are light golden.
- Transfer to wire racks and allow to cool 10 minutes before rolling in confectioners' sugar, coating completely.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cranberry Shortbread Drops
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Granny's Apple Pie Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Mini Pecan Tassies
- Holly Crackles
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies: A Free eCookbook From Mr. Food
- Italian Honey Balls