Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- about 3 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
These Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookies are not only good, but good for you! You'll get a tasty combination of oats, walnuts and chocolate chips in every bite!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats, granulated sugar, brown sugar, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Add melted butter, egg, and vanilla. Mix until completely blended; mixture will be thick.
Shape into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Pinwheels
- Chocolate-Dipped Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Walnut Wedges
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Long Stemmed Chocolate Chip Flower Cookies