Peanut Butter Wrap Arounds
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wrap these chocolates in peanut butter, and watch everybody go "nuts". (Maybe you'd better make a double batch!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla; mix well. Wrap a heaping teaspoon of dough completely around each piece of chocolate.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 13 to 15 minutes, or until cookies are light golden. Let cool before removing from baking sheets.
Makes 2 to 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
For an extra added surprise, you could use almond or white chocolate candy kisses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- Zucchini Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
- Famous Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- Chocolate Potato Cookies
- 12 Days of Christmas Cookies II: More Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes You'll Love
- Lemon Coconut Clouds
- Easy Oatmeal Cookies