Pina Colada Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's more than one way to enjoy the flavors of your favorite tropical beverage: cookies! Our Piña Colada Cookies feature the tastes of a piña colada (without the alcohol!), so you can turn any occasion into a tropical getaway.
What You'll Need:
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, pineapple, and vanilla; beat thoroughly. Gradually add flour mixture and blend.
- Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle each cookie with a pinch of coconut. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan with a spatula.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Grandma's Spice Cookies
- Triangle Hat Cookies
- Grandma's Dressed Up Molasses Cookies
- No-Bake Cookie Clusters
- Cookie Jar Favorites: 35 of Our Best Cookie Recipes
- How to Make Cake Cookies: 16 Recipes for Cake Mix Cookies
- Pecan Tassies
- Cake Mix Cookies
- Best Cookie Ever